Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finance 350 - a class not to take

                This week was crazy; I had to learn finance in 3-4 days, which was really a hard thing. I remember last week that Nick was doing everything with calculator and getting all the results, and I did not understand a which really surprised me how fast he learned, so I asked him, hey dude, how come you are so comfortable with this calculators, he said that me and Ali have failed this class twice. That was 2 days before the exam, and that was when I realized that I m screwed, and I cant sleep for two days in order to pass this class.
               So I started from that day, studied all the night, and then tomorrow, I studied with a group, we all knew how to solve one of the problems, and we helped each other, me Alma, and Kevin and etc. I was the only one who had another class, Eng 414, so I came to the class and I was really worried about the test, I knew studying as a group, was my only chance, so I asked Paul, and he gave me permission, he is one of the best professors I have ever had, very understanding, helpful, and he teaches you without harassing you.
        
               So I left, and we studied all the night, for the first time I stayed at SFSU till 12am! Then in the morning, the BART accident happened, and I had to drive, I was driving for four hours from East Bay to SFSU, the good part was that it was so slow, that during those four hours, I started to study all the previous exams and etc, I solved them like 100 times :D.

              Then I got the result, the average was 71, and I got 91, top grade in the class, usually I don't care about top grade or.. but this time since it was a big challenged, it really felt good, I got higher than most of the people who thought me how to solve problems, although I felt bad a little bad about it too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hard work pay off. When you think back all your afford and late nights were nothing compared to the grade to got. I meets since